Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posts required to WSO access downloads
02-17-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2013 03:47 AM by montsa007.)
Wink Posts required to WSO access downloads
I didn't intend to do this, but lately we are having many members who register to download stuff and disappear.

This isn't a good news for a growing community, new members need to have 3 posts before they can see the hottest materials up for grabs.

This isn't a big mountain that needs a lot of efforts, its a very small contribution towards the community.

The post count may be increased in the future as we grow.

Please note that lame posts like 'Wow nice', 'cool', 'I'm so happy' don't make me happy Sad

These are spam posts and will be deleted sooner or later by someone from the staff.

We have a lot to share, but not with leechers Sad, the world runs on the principle of 'give and take', so does the community.

P.S. - The forum does not accept any form of bribes to bypass this limit, and never will. This is a free for all forum and will always be as long as I am the admin

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Captain99 , bluefrog , Theta , DragonDF , MilsBilsDWSO , veronyeo , narres , faoliveira , axleonex , prazze , btroy00 , daku

02-18-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Posts required to WSO access downloads
HGello,
I'm new here, and I love The Underground World of IM and WSO. I have been ripped off many times and finally, NO MORE! I have decided to go underground, I am in good company I know Smile
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Welcome on board MBDwso

CapWink

Code Yer Links - Make Mirrors - Thank the person sharing
Most of all have a good time Wink
02-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Hello,

Another new member here saying "Hello 2 All"

Most WSO's are crap and and I will be labeled as a "serial refunder" if I had to
purchased everything I have downloaded so far.

That said, I do buy products (after reviewing them) if I find it to be useful and
I do not want to run my business on "stolen" stuff.

I like this site as it gives me opportunity to review WSO's without buying (and asking for refunds 96% of the time)

I will try to share stuff here also..

Cheers
02-18-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 04:17 PM by montsa007.)
^Do you realize you are the 100th member of the forum?
If I were to buy every WSO out there, 99 out of 100 would have been a refund.
Reason being, they are nothing but rehashed or not working stuff.
Now this only applies to the Ebooks, not scripts or graphics.
I can guarantee that if you login here often and spend more time you will change your mind about buying WSO's.
We aren't stealing anything, we are only sharing knowledge that isn't worth the OTO Offers and your hard earned money.
Enjoy your stay, and hey park your bike in the parking lot, you can't roam in the forum with that noisy bike of yours we have certain kids who don't like getting disturbed by that vroom vroom noise.

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: mr_x
02-18-2013, 10:30 PM
lol yeah I'm one of them, frogs like quiet Wink Welcome BikerDude

[Image: frogbanner.png]
02-19-2013, 03:21 AM
That only seems fair
02-19-2013, 03:54 AM
(02-18-2013 04:10 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  That said, I do buy products (after reviewing them) if I find it to be useful and
I do not want to run my business on "stolen" stuff.
Cheers

Welcome to the forum and that is exactly why we are here, try before you buy is a great platform and marketers would make a killing if they tried to do the same Wink

If you find something makes you money or is helpful in what you do then we should all support the developer and buy it

CapWink

Code Yer Links - Make Mirrors - Thank the person sharing
Most of all have a good time Wink
02-19-2013, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 04:58 AM by bluefrog.)
Absolutely, I'd be very annoyed if my white label seo never got paid for but got swiped all of the time, but if it's good enough for people to pay after a 30 day free trial then I KNOW it's a good service Smile

Support where support is warranted, ditch the rest!

[Image: frogbanner.png]
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
Well... Hello again to all the familiar 'faces' I see here!
I joined up here early, at Montsa's request.

Seems like this joint will be a bit more popular now - especially since our ol' familiar stompin' grounds (IJ)
is stuck in the Twilight Zone. WTF is going on there, anyway? sheesh.

Anyway - I just popped in to say hello. Cap had just sent me a PM, so I wanted to see whhhaazzupp.

I hope this place does well! Smile
I've got my batman suit on! lol

---BigDaddy2
 Thanks given by: Captain99 , narres
Thread Closed