Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posts required to WSO access downloads
02-19-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: Posts required to WSO access downloads
Hey BD, all seems well over in our other place, was an attack of some sort or another, but all is good Smile

Glad to see you here, it's growing daily and it's big names in sharing like yourself who will really make the difference to the new users.

[Image: frogbanner.png]
Find all posts by this user

02-20-2013, 02:22 AM
(02-19-2013 12:02 PM)BigDaddy2 Wrote:  Well... Hello again to all the familiar 'faces' I see here!
I joined up here early, at Montsa's request.

Seems like this joint will be a bit more popular now - especially since our ol' familiar stompin' grounds (IJ)
is stuck in the Twilight Zone. WTF is going on there, anyway? sheesh.

Anyway - I just popped in to say hello. Cap had just sent me a PM, so I wanted to see whhhaazzupp.

I hope this place does well! Smile
I've got my batman suit on! lol

---BigDaddy2

Better be ready to kick ass and live up to your avatar, you can pickup some tools from my shop, its open 24*7.
As for IJ, I have no idea what is happening to it, whatever it is its not good. It loads fine on my mobile but fucked up on my laptop, using the same wifi connection.

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-21-2013, 11:00 PM
hello,everybody
i first here,I from china,sorry for my poor English,i will share my tools and Ebooks
02-22-2013, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 02:36 AM by 2hypnotic.)
Hi to everyone,
Just found this forum,it topped yahoo`s suggestions when it could not find wsodownloads.info so a happy mistake,I concur with the review, then buy stratergy,because I have lots of wso`s from the past that are not good ,some excellant that were later purchased

The other thing that bugs me about wso`s is the oto and upsell malarky that makes me feel I have bought a part product that wil not work by itself,got one this week that drove me mad so cancelled
02-22-2013, 02:52 AM
(02-22-2013 02:32 AM)2hypnotic Wrote:  Hi to everyone,
Just found this forum,it topped yahoo`s suggestions when it could not find wsodownloads.info so a happy mistake,I concur with the review, then buy stratergy,because I have lots of wso`s from the past that are not good ,some excellant that were later purchased

The other thing that bugs me about wso`s is the oto and upsell malarky that makes me feel I have bought a part product that wil not work by itself,got one this week that drove me mad so cancelled

Well I can assure you this happy mistake will be more merry with time Tongue
Enjoy yourself with unlimited download buffet menu laid neatly in sections.

The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

02-22-2013, 05:02 AM
Found you the same way 2hypnotic did, wsodownloads.info seems to be down. Look forward to contributing what I can to forum.
02-22-2013, 02:36 PM
(02-22-2013 05:02 AM)jaxshamik Wrote:  Found you the same way 2hypnotic did, wsodownloads.info seems to be down. Look forward to contributing what I can to forum.

Funny because I didn't do any SEO on the site Big Grin

02-22-2013, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 09:47 PM by warrenscott.)
I found it because I wanted to buy an im product that is closed and did a google search of the product name with download in front of it.
Looked on freewso.asia/category/wso/ and thevault and it wasn't there. wsodownloads.info is still down too.
02-23-2013, 04:49 AM
now i see why i cant access the download section
hi all newbie here Smile
02-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Well we aim to be the best. It might take time but we already have shares on here that you'll struggle to find elsewhere Wink

This forum is about the pro's helping the pro's of the future to grow.

[Image: frogbanner.png]
Thread Closed