• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posts required to WSO access downloads
04-11-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: Posts required to WSO access downloads
Great Idea! I'm sure your site will grow grow grow! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user

04-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Although I may understand the concerns of people joining to download and just "leeching" I can't say I understand making someone have limitations on downloads for files 1. hosted elswhere 2. nulled by other people just a thought
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 01:18 PM by thankugod.)
Good to know some1 out there with similar attitude, you seem to be a cool dude! Smile

I have downloaded and read WSOs that were a complete waste of time, effort and Internet bandwidth!

I have joined this Forum basically for the reviews and to know which ones NOT to download and waste my time anymore!!

Thanks

(02-18-2013 04:10 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  Hello,

Another new member here saying "Hello 2 All"

Most WSO's are crap and and I will be labeled as a "serial refunder" if I had to
purchased everything I have downloaded so far.

That said, I do buy products (after reviewing them) if I find it to be useful and
I do not want to run my business on "stolen" stuff.

I like this site as it gives me opportunity to review WSO's without buying (and asking for refunds 96% of the time)

I will try to share stuff here also..

Cheers

(02-22-2013 02:32 AM)2hypnotic Wrote:  The other thing that bugs me about wso`s is the oto and upsell malarky that makes me feel I have bought a part product that wil not work by itself,got one this week that drove me mad so cancelled

True, every1 seems to copy DK and JA and try to maximize their ROE even if it means cutting up a good product into basic product and one or more OTOs!

No end to people's greed IMHO!

Ultimately it is caveat emptor!

Good that this Forum exists!

(03-10-2013 06:15 AM)Gravytrain Wrote:  As far as WSO's.......99 percent are crap....and I may just have to write a little post here on how to spot a crappy WSO just
by looking at how the copy was written.

I guess many more people would benefit from your post,
prevention is always better than cure.

But on second thoughts, wouldn't that reduce the benefit of try b4 u buy concept? JK, ok?
04-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Its good to see a lot of old familiar usernames in here from the other site as was. It's been a long time for me and i only found ypu guys by searching about what happened to ST.com. someone in another forum suggested this was where the action was at so i thought i'd come see Smile

Hippi
04-17-2013, 02:51 AM
^ST was sold to battman (co-admin) and I left, apparently the new admin ran into some troubles with the mods (as what he told me) and the forum was down Confused

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2013, 03:12 AM
The WSOs are good only for the compelling copy they write and the new twist they seem to add to every rehashed material. They should be made compulsory reading for "Copywriting 101"!Big Grin
04-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Still not entirely sure what the extent of this site is but if I end up snagging the files I stumbled here for I've got a bag of goodies I'd be more than happy to pay forward.
04-17-2013, 06:59 AM
It is a fair policy!
04-23-2013, 01:16 AM
I came across this forum by finding some graphic stuff, really nice, thanks for admin

wish this forum grow strongly!
04-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Hi,

Just sign up to this forum. So happy to see this post because I just to suffer around and can't find what I'm looking for.
Thread Closed