Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[GET] Interspire Email Marketer v6.1.3 R2 Ultimate Deluxe | Nulled
02-19-2013, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 04:22 PM by montsa007.)
Star Interspire Email Marketer v6.1.3 R2 Ultimate Deluxe | Nulled
MORE INFORMATION: interspire.com/emailmarketer
DOCUMENTATION: Included within the archive are the following PDF's: installation guide, user manual, getting started guide, private labelling guide, upgrade guide, XML API documentation, etc, etc, within /documentation/...
ONLINE DEMO: interspire.com/emailmarketer/demo.php
VIDEO TOUR: static.interspire.com/iem-quick-tour/index.html
SCREENSHOTS: interspire.com/emailmarketer/screenshots.php
EMAIL TEMPLATES: interspire.com/emailmarketer/email_templates.php

SERVER REQUIREMENTS
Operating System: Linux or Windows
Web Server: Apache or IIS
Scripting Language: PHP 5.1.3 or above
Database: MySQL 4.1.1 or above
Mail + CRON: Auto-Responders require 'CRON' (Linux) or 'Scheduled Tasks' (Windows).
Mail + IMAP: Bounced Email processing requires PHP to have access to the IMAP_xxx functions.

PASSWORD: FLIPMODE

Register with us

ATTENTION!
After installation has complete, begin by visiting "Settings" (top right), then "Private Label Settings". Make the relevant changes to tailor the script to your needs. At the bottom of this page, you MUST tick "Getting Started Video & Guide". Tick the box and click "Save" (default). Now return to the Administrator home via the 'Home' link at the top of the page.

You should now see a "Let's Get Started" box. Below this is "Learn More and Creating Successful Campaigns". Click "Watch the Getting Started Video". This Video and PDF's will NOT access the Interspire website as I have downloaded and customised the files to your script's folders. You may also read the "Getting Started Guide" and any of the other PDF's located in the ../documentation/ folder.
Simple!

EDIT: Hidden your links buddy Wink

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: bluefrog , Captain99 , DragonDF , jubroyem , ursailer , onlinemoneyearn , kode711 , seowiz , lukelafaque , jinksky , ahakobyan , taters , Hippititimus Greybeard , zpages , vladv , repete89 , lman , diogombarros , claytonparker , Amnesiaswill , plantron , bambito , rudydew , eliteam , ether121 , jobair121 , justpipo , wizkillifa , evernano , moralcode , trovador , garr12 , qwerty124 , johan_16 , midgetninja112 , AnormaL , rekcahx , asilado , nubbitol , zorgweb , flirt , klokan99 , thejvgur , brainiers , jay6868 , nandarc , superalbertaguy , Birdy , mktibr , arvind , markethub , hysuqa , topbrain , abe666 , sam71 , mdd3886 , franc , darth.vader , welby , policefrc , dunyto , vagzeek , kidneybrain , crocklinux , reena , maituyen , edzai , slasho , genetrader , imfcuk , ubmuae , razz , dracik , vintesh , awharton , salado , Jawbreaker123 , Shim_04 , jeanpaul33 , saqibxp , janpere , btrack , courageous , bucha2004 , pebixxx , kja77 , nistoralin87 , ntnetx , technomatters , aelsanto , i_4_life , algoseo , pisang , CwGhost , mano3032 , drclic , dehonvan , downloadwsomlml , Arthuso , innocentkid , toddflanders , nuxbaster , shahjamal , smc1984s , sync2base , rpghobit , dipak.ast , warlembh , droozh , coder , lungucho , ibq00 , fidelis , denis1982 , petopy , sohailchpk , dermou21 , relax , netpup , haninyh , ocean , offersaskme , aubuncom , zevaggelos , nathancrowster , binayak87 , redface , Defcon507 , barnez , khuongoyo , xst , cjogloc , thanhti , bluewave , willlle , mich04 , tubebuddy , pepitorosales , domainadmin , terrep263 , clauuudiu , fb100k , lookingforusername , cracked , dodihamdy , marko , basuraza , suli4ra , technow , arrowcom , syemeston , sharon , traderkingosi , kingpogo , lamnguyenco , Khalequzzaman , alexglobal , weirdoar , Oedip

02-19-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Interspire Email Marketer v6.1.3 R2 Ultimate Deluxe | Nulled
Thanks buddy, I protected your links and sent you a PM

[Image: frogbanner.png]
Find all posts by this user
02-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Damn fine share Buddy Wink

CapWink

Code Yer Links - Make Mirrors - Thank the person sharing
Most of all have a good time Wink
02-19-2013, 03:24 PM
I can not say anything else than: THANK YOU!
I will not give you a REP because I have 0....hahahah. I hope you understand.
Smile

It will help me a lot.

I have 2 versions but I think or they are old (only 1 problem) or they have virus and backdoors.

Smile

I want to: buy Facebook pages in Fitness niche, outsource a few projects (design, architect, SEO, html, wordpress, etc.). If you are not LAZY you can help. Smile
02-20-2013, 02:32 AM
(02-19-2013 03:24 PM)DragonDF Wrote:  I can not say anything else than: THANK YOU!
I will not give you a REP because I have 0....hahahah. I hope you understand.
Smile

It will help me a lot.

I have 2 versions but I think or they are old (only 1 problem) or they have virus and backdoors.

Smile

When I was a n00b to this IM world and was fancied by nulled scripts, a guy who downloaded a nulled script left a funny comment in the thread where it was shared. The comment was "There are rats running inside the script"
I hope this one doesn't have rats inside it Tongue
Have fun fella.

The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

02-21-2013, 11:22 AM
hahahaahahah

Yes, I hope not.

I want to: buy Facebook pages in Fitness niche, outsource a few projects (design, architect, SEO, html, wordpress, etc.). If you are not LAZY you can help. Smile
02-21-2013, 05:10 PM
(02-21-2013 11:22 AM)DragonDF Wrote:  hahahaahahah

Yes, I hope not.

The word 'null', the way its pronounced literally means a 'tap' in my language, and when I hear the word nulled, I imagine the script is being washed under tap water.
I know my imagination is weird, but hey that's why I have so much fun!

03-01-2013, 05:05 PM
This is my favorite place to be on the web... I mean that lol Great Share, 007
03-01-2013, 05:26 PM
(03-01-2013 05:05 PM)kode711 Wrote:  This is my favorite place to be on the web... I mean that lol Great Share, 007

Glad to hear that Smile
Will be posting more stuff tonight as its the weekend and I can load my cannons with all the gunpowder I have.

05-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Could you recommend any hosting company (from Europe or not too far from here) for this application without big risk getting caught? I need just a little hosting plan, dont need vps. My plan is to use smtp.com or something like that as a MTA, Is that right approach? (Yeah, I know the best way is to buy it... but its too expensive. At least right now for me...)
 Thanks given by: evernano