Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Members Must Read - Download WSO Forum Complete Walkthrough Thread
02-20-2013, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 01:29 AM by montsa007.)
New Members Must Read - Download WSO Forum Complete Walkthrough Thread
It'll take 5 minutes or less to read the thread, it'll ensure you have a great time on the forum (my personal assurance) every time you log in, ignoring this thread means you are not a fan of the forum and that's not cool Sad, it can make my neighbours cat a bit said you know

**This thread may be updated periodically, please keep your eyes open**

Hello & Welcome to the forum,

This is a quick walkthrough of the entire forum, reading this once will ensure you have a lot of fun in the forum, ignoring this thread can lead to several problems which include severe gas problems, nausea, insomnia and worst of all loose motions. So make a smart choice, read this thread, spend 5 minutes and I assure you'll have a great time on this forum.
------------------------
Forum Code of Conduct
-Respect every member, as this is a free for all forum and I can guarantee there will *NEVER* be any VIP system as long as I am the admin as I hate disparity between members who joined on equal grounds. The forum *MAY* use a donation system in future. Donors may get a badge but no extra perks that differentiate the donors from non-donors in terms of what content they can access in the forum. If you wish to make a donation, you may PM me.
-Have fun, this is the most important because forums are a platform for users to communicate with each other, use it Wink
-Don't be a leech, if you can't find stuff to share you can always leave reviews. If you downloaded something make sure you post a review about the product, this will help the fellow members in judging how the product was and they'll thank you for your review for saving their time, not everybody has a fast internet connection that is unlimited too.
-No bad mouthing or cursing anyone please, this is a friendly forum. Fun is fine as long as it doesn't involve smacking sh*t on someone's face. No threatening with lame consequences if your product was shared, if the product is worth a purchase I'm sure people will purchase it as they'll need the after sales support. The forum does not have a 'do not share' list as this is a free for all forum & will always be.
-Coding and hiding your links using [code] & [hide] tags, this makes sure the links stay alive for a long time and are not discovered by guests, the aim is to have a massive community of members that'll help each other in the long run Smile
-If you have excellent internet connection with unlimited plan, consider making mirrors, this'll help other members as well and they'll thank you in turn for your effort. Remember sharing is caring!
-Speak up!, nobody can read your mind, if you wish to know something, you've gotta ask. As an admin am very cool and *NEVER* ban anyone (except for scammers or spammers) for having fun, the worst I can do is issue a warning. Unlike other forums I won't go around banning people for lame reasons.
-Some sections (like market) may have their own rules, make sure you read them too Smile

My Personal Assurances to each and everyone of you as long as I am the admin, which I'll be for a long time to come,
-The forum will never go into VIP system
-You'll have loads of fun unlike other places where admin is busy counting the money he raked by selling VIP member-ships, as I'll be taking part in the forum activities always
-Hot shares will be posted daily (unless I am sick or not around a computer)
-You can freely contact me anytime, I'll respond to your message/query to the best of my abilities

Feel I can improve this post/thread?, let me know how.

Thanks,

P.S. - I am not banned.

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: leocy053 , ricknap74 , 2hypnotic , bluefrog , carlcobb , Captain99 , narres , kapoka , veronyeo , rhuzainy , faoliveira , Gotzon , tonyvirawan , guzardus , StaviBro , vergo , Jazzy , johnb2b , mfumbe , JaguarWil , buonarroti , costantinos , braindance , maxdesouza , missgogive , klokan99 , uniqueorn23 , moreweb , rhqman , taiyang

02-22-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: New Members Must Read - Download WSO Forum Complete Walkthrough Thread
Thank you for clarifications, i know I would be the one to put my foot in it
Find all posts by this user
02-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey Guys,
Great Forum and I did read this thread first thing.

Rick
02-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Read them. I don't know why my first registration attempt wouldn't let me join. It said my email address and or IP address was a known spammer which is not the case. I have never spammed anyone.

I logged in through a proxy and it went through.
02-23-2013, 12:55 AM
(02-22-2013 09:56 PM)warrenscott Wrote:  Read them. I don't know why my first registration attempt wouldn't let me join. It said my email address and or IP address was a known spammer which is not the case. I have never spammed anyone.

Possibly the IP of your locality is blacklisted.

The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

02-24-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 02:44 PM by montsa007.)
(02-23-2013 12:55 AM)montsa007 Wrote:  
(02-22-2013 09:56 PM)warrenscott Wrote:  Read them. I don't know why my first registration attempt wouldn't let me join. It said my email address and or IP address was a known spammer which is not the case. I have never spammed anyone.

Possibly the IP of your locality is blacklisted.

I'm glad my IP is not blacklisted and 007, glad you did not ban yourself... Smile

Hey Guest If you are facing a hurdle that needs attention then please contact montsa007, NOT ME... GOT IT? Tongue
02-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Well, based on the code of conduct - you don't want much from us but to provide value to community so that everyone can benefit.
02-26-2013, 09:22 AM
You got it mate... thats all we ask.

N...Tongue

Hey Guest If you are facing a hurdle that needs attention then please contact montsa007, NOT ME... GOT IT? Tongue
02-26-2013, 09:23 AM
While we're still building we are able to make a good foundation of being helpful and sharing goodies. Something we can continue with as time goes on.

[Image: frogbanner.png]
 Thanks given by: kode711
02-26-2013, 02:13 PM
(02-26-2013 09:15 AM)kode711 Wrote:  Well, based on the code of conduct - you don't want much from us but to provide value to community so that everyone can benefit.

Thats what I call a bulls eye Smile
ANd if you keep hitting the bulls eye, we'll keep you supplying with freshly made darts (IM products) so you can keep practicing and one day participate in the olympics.

Thanks given by: nextboyband
Thread Closed