PUA - David DeAngelo Cocky Comedy 3 DVD
02-23-2013, 06:30 AM
PUA - David DeAngelo Cocky Comedy 3 DVD
From another dimension Wink

Code:
David Deangelo - Cocky Comedy (3 DVDs)
English | MP4 | MPEG 723 kbps 25 fps | 480x360 | AAC 128 kbps 44 KHz | 1.87 GB

[Image: 4ff99401d5c780e0ccd01d403d877feb.jpg]

Anyone familiar with David Deangelo will be able to tell you how much he values a tool of attraction known as cocky and funny, , as this program calls it Cocky Comedy. Though David Deangelo stresses the imptance of cocky comedy in all his products, this is the only one that deals specifically with the concept of arrogant hum as a tool to get a woman attracted. Throughout the six hours of material, David and his featured guest speakers describe the details of why cocky comedy attracts women to men, and the specific ways in which it can be used in the field.

In the first part of the program, David Deangelo described the reasons cocky comedy is imptant by looking into human psychology. Cocky comedy is counter intuitive but when understood, it makes sense, and seems obvious. One imptant piece was examining why people laugh in the first place. As David explained, most laughter is not actually in response to something that is funny, but is a response to other things. He also went on to describe the differences between males and females when it comes to laughter and how laughing is a sign of status between men and women....

Register with us

[Image: frogbanner.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: montsa007 , djabb , Refman , Johnny8D , d4000 , coolbest , felipeac01 , Hotshot87 , tarnishedhalo , mersey , iswarpatel , just_looking , Raven_Dancer , humpingfrog , kainup , heroleon@gmail.com , suprabug , Unstuckman , lovesgrind , wevertongoncalves , yonose , vladtravel , William2dc , pepowin , galahadtg , ponselet , farshadbat , kali89 , delete123 , jigar.hamzah , pvc , jjpyae , pattiman , Abe , amperomnetro , ravi , tartayu , niksahni , eldavimost , Local Celebrity , skyxn3t , unisolblade , jalo39 , lorddank , RichRich087 , mkultrason , ubercat , Jamba , zeljko23 , JanKenPon , anders@hedman.in , danh , Tansanucip , Valiciousx , Quotn , JaviHJ

02-23-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: PUA - David DeAngelo Cocky Comedy 3 DVD
Interesting, I'm adding this into my torrent downloader machine Smile
As am not comfortable with non resume links Tongue

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi,
Before I start downloading over 1GB of this stuff, does anyone have any feedback on this?
Thanks in advance..
08-14-2013, 01:47 PM
It's an expansion on his double your dating ebook. If you get the gist of cocky comedy you are good to go. This is just a furthering of it.
01-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Thanks so much! Curios to watch it...
06-09-2016, 11:25 PM
(02-23-2013 05:04 PM)montsa007 Wrote:  Interesting, I'm adding this into my torrent downloader machine Smile
As am not comfortable with non resume links Tongue

How to deal with these non resumeable links , how are you making them to resume.. help please
08-08-2017, 05:33 AM
New here and looks like a great place. Great piece too, thanks!