Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I earn my first dollar online?
05-25-2014, 01:50 AM
How can I earn my first dollar online?
I have spent sleepless nights reading and applying what I read so that I can start earning my first Dollar but all in vain,I have written articles, made affiliate ads from Clickbank, nothing is working
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

05-25-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: How can I earn my first dollar online?
(05-25-2014 01:50 AM)buzzvideo Wrote:  I have spent sleepless nights reading and applying what I read so that I can start earning my first Dollar but all in vain,I have written articles, made affiliate ads from Clickbank, nothing is working

It works... but its hard to say if you are doing the right things to drive traffic to your sites or that you are just throwing mud at the wall and hoping that some of it sticks.

N...Tongue

Hey Guest If you are facing a hurdle that needs attention then please contact montsa007, NOT ME... GOT IT? Tongue
05-25-2014, 11:09 AM
(05-25-2014 02:41 AM)narres Wrote:  
(05-25-2014 01:50 AM)buzzvideo Wrote:  I have spent sleepless nights reading and applying what I read so that I can start earning my first Dollar but all in vain,I have written articles, made affiliate ads from Clickbank, nothing is working

It works... but its hard to say if you are doing the right things to drive traffic to your sites or that you are just throwing mud at the wall and hoping that some of it sticks.

N...Tongue

I'm sorry, I didn't mean bother you
05-25-2014, 12:03 PM
(05-25-2014 11:09 AM)buzzvideo Wrote:  
(05-25-2014 02:41 AM)narres Wrote:  

N...Tongue

I'm sorry, I didn't mean bother you

???? Who said that you bothered me? ...Not me!

Hey Guest If you are facing a hurdle that needs attention then please contact montsa007, NOT ME... GOT IT? Tongue
08-26-2014, 06:16 PM

I'll give you $1 for every 10 likes you get me on my facebook page.

If they are real people that are social.
10-02-2014, 07:31 AM
Steal a friend's credit card or sell services on fiverr.com
10-23-2014, 11:17 PM
Learn to build an email list, that is the best way to earn.
11-22-2014, 02:15 PM
I made some money with clickbank and it was just because I had a list. List building is the way to go
12-07-2014, 11:51 PM
You can sell stuff on eBay, that is technically making your first dollar online
12-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Which is the best source to drive traffic to fiverr.com? I mean to start a video editing gig but I am not even sure if I will stand against the competitors up there.