Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mobile Traffic
07-15-2015, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015 03:59 AM by pickmix.)
Bug Mobile Traffic
[Image: 2a7shuc.jpg]

Package 1

Volume:5000 mobile visits: $24.99
GEO Target:USA, UK or WWW
Niche: Choose your niche
Delivery Speed: Between 1 to 5 days or 10 to 30 days

Package 2

Volume:10.000 mobile visits: $35.99
GEO Target: USA, UK, WWW

Package 3

Volume: 15.000 mobile visits: $55.00
GEO Target: USA, UK or WWW

Payments via paypal only, payment as a gift.

FAQ:

Where Do You Get Your Cheap Traffic?

Thanks to my network of websites and domain names, I can produce millions of targeted visitors every day. My traffic is targeted by using websites and domain names in many niches which you can choose from. I deliver traffic from the sites that match the niche you select when ordering. I only use real traffic, I don't use any spam techniques, bots, or paid to click (PTC) traffic.

Will I Be Waiting Long To Get The Web Site Visitors?

Not at all! After you order, my friendly support team will set up your campaign / c-panel for you and then send an email with your login information. Your campaign will go in to the queue and once reviewed for approval by our talented technical team, your traffic will begin. Most website traffic campaigns are up and running within 24 hours.

Are These Visitors Being Sent Unique?

My web site traffic is filtered to be unique per 24 hours.

Do You Provide Traffic Control / Tracking?

For every traffic purchase you will receive a free live stat c-panel, which will allow you to keep up with the progress of your campaign. You will get an email with the username and password for your c-panel after your campaign has been set up. The c-panel will also allow you to pause / unpause your traffic and change your delivery speed.

Is Your Traffic Adsense Safe?

When buying traffic to a website with adsense, I always recommend caution. My Web, Expired, and Mobile traffic are not safe for your account. My Popunder and Alexa traffic are delivered in an adsense friendly manner. I make no guarantees on account safety. When you buy website traffic for this purpose, it's a do so at your own risk situation.

Can Your Traffic Be Sent To Youtube Or A Facebook Page?

My system for sending traffic is not compatible with their systems, so I do not send traffic to either.

Can Your Traffic Be Sent To Adf.ly, Afoc.us, or other similar links?

I do not send traffic to PTP sites. Those mentioned sites also violate my ToS, so we wouldn’t either way.

Will Your Traffic Convert?

Some clients report my traffic converts, however, I have no control over a visitor’s behavior so cannot guarantee conversions. Many factors including niche, website quality, GEO target, etc determine if a visitor converts. Compared to keyword targeting, niche targeting is broader, but also much cheaper so a high conversion rate isn’t required to turn a profit, so buying traffic is a win-win situation.

How Do You Deliver Your Mobile Traffic?

I place an iframe on domain names and websites in my network, which I load the client website in. I filter for mobile devices. The iframes are 250x250 up to full page.

[Image: header.png]

Earn money, and receive free ebook on how to. Value: $30

Click on the picture
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: napros

07-16-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Mobile Traffic
Wishing you all the very best for your sales Smile.

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: pickmix
12-05-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Mobile Traffic
thank you for this info
Find all posts by this user