Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Content is King?
07-24-2015, 03:55 AM
Content is King?
From my point of view , and experience content is the best SEO practice to reach page1 . Keyword are important inside content and Value is essential , i mean : if you write a guide that teach people some way to get better in ranking or monetize a site or to build a list , and so on , with a step by step system , including tips ,picture( screenshot) that really give value to a reader and keep the visitor engage , than this , in my opinion is the best SEO you can do. The more you write post in this prospective the better.
To ping your post , to backling your post and to share on social media is gold for SEO .If you can make a video , whiteboard-doodle style or PowerPoint slide, and share on different video site, it's another point inyour favor.
Mind that , people are more and more savy that's why your content should have value , no spun BS. Build value and your biz will grow .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-25-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Content is King?
I believe it is.
Big G loves new content, matter of time when the spun content will be history.

Sometimes even small articles can get great result, plus like you said, video nowdays is a must.

[Image: qmee-app-review-legit-or-scam.png]
10-17-2015, 05:39 AM
SEO is king. Big Grin

I know many websites with shit content yet making bank off blackhat seo
07-16-2016, 07:18 PM
Black SEO is such a waste of time and effort. You cannot outrank a good site using dirty techniques of black seo. It is better today to focus on creating quality content and promote your site to the right sites and your target people to create awareness and drive traffic eventually.
12-19-2019, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2019 06:23 PM by 654654.)
Content is King, and the backlink is Queen. If the website both have a quality content and the best backlink not a spam link, this help a lot for all the key you want to SEO. I think so...^_^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PBX sexual counseling online (tong dai tu van tinh duc online)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user