Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you help the forum? - Here's how!
07-25-2015, 03:02 AM
Heart How can you help the forum? - Here's how!
Hello Guest,

Thank you for being a part of the community, with you the forum would be a dead place, I am glad you chose to register, stay active and contribute to the forum.

How can you contribute to the forum?
-Make mirrors, if you have a fast connection.
-If you downloaded the product and went through it, please leave a review, it'll help others decide whether to download the share or move on, besides they'll thank you for your efforts.
-Code your links Smile, it'll ensure search engines do not recognize and kill them
-Ask your friends to join the forum, it'll make this a lovely place for Christmas I can tell you
-If you have something to share, ask or inform, please do Angel
-If you feel you want to contact me for any reason, do not hesitate, I am always available & always reply to every PM/Profile comment I receive. It can be hard for me to monitor all threads, hence the best way to reach me would be PM/Profile comment.
-If you wish to donate something to the forum, it'll be your time that it needs Smile

Think you can contribute to this post or make it glow?, please leave a reply below with your thoughts, I'll be more than happy to improve.

Yours,
-montsa007

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply