Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[GET] I will give you 155 ready adsense sites with articles
05-25-2016, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 02:35 AM by narres.)
I will give you 155 ready adsense sites with articles
AdSense Business In-A-Box is a collection of a whopping 155 Adsense ready web sites, complete with multiple articles for each web site, keys words and each site is already optimized so that you can start making an Adsense income immediately!
The Adsense Business In-A-Box is a 4 volume collection of a whopping 155 Adsense ready web sites, almost 70megs zipped!
It's complete with multiple articles for each web site, keys words and each site is already optimized so that you can start making an Adsense income immediately!
A completely Plug and Play Solution!
AND they all come WITH Master Resell Rights!
You can customize the pages, or not, add articles, subtract articles, add pages, add related products - or simply do nothing but upload them and run them in the search engines, blogs, in your sig file and any other place that you can think of listing them!
Adsense that requires absolutely no knowledge, no training, has no learning curve, in fact, the ONLY things that you have to do is to use the simple 'replacer' tool to stick your Adsense link in each of the pages, upload your pages using FTP, and get them listed in the search engines!

Register with us
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: toni8 , LobaFb , nemecky , destineenortonuWX , mortuary , mrproper88 , makerwind , laurczt , mapca , asjudmalik , wwillk , mozila , nick95 , LeroyJetthroGibbs , anny85 , jimmy hoffa123 , ksoftseo , ratblat , chetan1z , growthhack , lexisnimo77 , lookingforusername , cfhack

03-28-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I will give you 155 ready adsense sites with articles
File is down.. please reupload.. thank you
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2017, 03:35 AM
reupload please Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-20-2017, 09:18 PM