Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need 3 Posts
04-11-2013, 03:25 AM
Need 3 Posts
My advice if you want the website to stay alive and grow is. When you initiate certain criteria to be an active member of your community make sure it works. For instance the 3 posts rule. I have now posted 4 or 5 times and still cannot get to the file I was looking for. The problem is I came here but the file is elswhere to so if I get fed up and look elsewhere I may find another community and make it my fav. See what Im saying. I understand the leechers thing but you want to keep your active members as well. Its a fine balance[/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: ROSTEER

04-13-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Need 3 Posts
You in yet Taters.

Oh zip, have to wait another 27 seconds before I can post.

Dum te dum te dum.

Message to forum admin, I can be hired for appropriate systems and policies to grow forums to maximum potential.
First advice is FREE.

Advice 1. (Free) De-activate time restrictions for new posts.
04-14-2013, 01:07 AM
@taters
could you tell me what exactly you are/were looking for?
You have 4 posts and can access every corner of the forum (except mods room, obviously)

@R0CKY
Removing that time limit simply means someone coming with a spam machine gun posting the same content into 3 threads, leeching the content needed and vanishing into the dark, it could even be the product seller and in this case he may file a complaint and get the shared links removed, so users like you would say 'dead links' which won't make majority of users happy Sad

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: ROSTEER
04-15-2013, 01:07 AM
remove this restrictiion
04-15-2013, 05:34 AM
I think that the restrictions are good and makes for an active forum.
 Thanks given by: icepic34
04-15-2013, 02:38 PM
if thie the rules of the forum i will respect them i think is not to bad to post 3 or more times to become active on the forum to be able to download the files you want.
04-15-2013, 11:19 PM
the 3 posts can be a little frustrating, but the worst thing is to have a dead forum, for me if you are going to have a minimum post limit make sure there are plenty of topics to help get people talking, as posting a new topic is always harder as a newbie than replying to one.
04-16-2013, 02:36 AM
Well, imagine yourself as an admin of a forum posting latest shares just to see an army of leechers doing their best to leech the hell out of you, will that be any good?

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2013, 05:14 AM
(04-15-2013 05:34 AM)imglutnfree Wrote:  I think that the restrictions are good and makes for an active forum.

agreed!
04-17-2013, 03:03 AM
I think i will be the unpopular kid here, I think 3 posts is entirely reasonable, however i would go further if it were my personal site.

If it were mine i would demand a minimum level of posts or time on the site per week or month to download products. We are all running businesses and are busy but you gotta give a little to get a lot Smile

Hippi