Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the biggest challenge you are facing right now
07-12-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: What is the biggest challenge you are facing right now
Well btroy00 - you already know the answer, lose the "shiny new thing syndrome" lol. It is a well tried and tested method.

Unsubscribe from all those lists that send you around the place every day that is the best start.
Make a plan, decide on PLR or your own product, selling it clickbank?, warrior forum? other ideas - make a decision!
What are your follow up offers for buyers?
What are your follow ups for freebie list members
How will you cope with a new business every month - talk about overload.

Im sure you have heard before that you should work in Niches that interest you, people recognise very quickly whether you are in the same place as them.

What i found really useful and still do to this day whenever i start something new is to sit down for half an hour with a pencil and a large bit of paper and draw out what my proposed business looks like, nothing fancy just a very messy flow chart type thing. It really helps me focus on the right stuff.

But i wish you luck and 1st thing is to clear your mind of all the distractions and work on only YOUR projects.

Hippi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-13-2013, 06:55 AM
My biggest challenge is that seeing one page websites ranking on first page on google while I am spending time and effort putting good content and building backlinks manually.
07-15-2013, 07:35 PM
It happens, however "one page websites" are not by definition 'bad' or otherwise unworthy of a search engine placement. If you mean obvious webspam that can be annoying but in fairness i see less and less of this in my results.

It does represent a challenge however for some of my sites (particularly my affiliate sites) are probably not great search results and not particularly contributing anything worthwhile to the web. My challenge is changing those sites that aren't performing by making them 'better' sites or binning them completely.

It bothers me and life is harder now than it was but if we want traffic from search then we have to be giving something of value.

I try to expand my horizons in where i seek traffic but a good search ranking really does bring dividends. Its a challenge ok and the person that can bring a service that gets us those positions will become rich, very quickly.
07-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Well my less experience and a fear of market going down is a challenge that fears me on my online investment. Though have been doin Online Forex trading since a time but my fear grows day by day.....

Emy
07-31-2013, 03:46 PM
Hello,

Selling PLR products, and List building.
08-08-2013, 12:59 AM
My biggest challenge is marketing tactic and unique ideas Smile, i have been on ads campaign lately, so i need good marketing tactic
08-08-2013, 01:52 PM
As a graphic designer my challenge is meeting demand while keeping professional quality and charging the right price. People now days are "gimmie gimmie" "rush" jobs but amazing quality but that just not how the game.
08-23-2013, 07:07 AM
@minn2x You are right about that "I want it now!" mindset.
08-24-2013, 04:15 AM
My biggest challenge with making some sort of income is figuring out how I should actually do it. I only have silly PTC stuff going, which is making me not nearly enough.
09-03-2013, 09:28 PM
My biggest challenge is Dan Kennedy 's marketing strategies