Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fancy QR Code Generators - Fire your designer
02-20-2013, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 12:38 AM by montsa007.)
Tongue Fancy QR Code Generators - Fire your designer
Who said you need to pay a fiverr to generate a fancy QR Code?
Check these

Register with us

Some are pro features, but hey these are cool if you need something fancy that makes people say 'OOH I LIKE!'

Try them today!

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Captain99 , narres , bluefrog , anewbie , triepoker , mrwebbrad , eley101 , Theta , rocker2331 , thego12 , aries_642003 , zal3a , alonso2904 , malaka , bhaffiliateman , testaja , mr_x , pcman , gapwebworks , lebronfan , itsmeandli , warkat , crusry75 , bubble , stevensf , chakradhiraj , cashkia , vsk007 , myqutey , newgal , gbear , chordsnstrings , leandros , hatseflatse , techjason , crescent70 , paperlessagent , consultant

03-03-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Fancy QR Code Generators - Fire your designer
Thanks to you! As amobile developer i am happy with your links. Any other suggestions for free stuff for mobile websites?
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2013, 04:17 PM
really nice and any more sites to make fancy qr please post.
04-05-2013, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 04:38 AM by testaja.)
what does that mean ?

but who care what is that
04-05-2013, 05:56 AM
Thank you for the qr makers i think most sites should use them as most of us have smart phones now
04-09-2013, 08:14 AM
QRcode is good for spam & adsense Smile
04-15-2013, 10:45 PM
The only problem with qr is that some of the tablets coming out now don't have cameras (I have a nook HD+), I tend to use the chrome integration or send to chrome. But qr codes are useful, seem more common on printed stuff these days.
04-26-2013, 11:41 PM
I'm also wondering how QR code will turn in soon future. I'm using it as a foot in a door with offline to send scanner to review page or coupon and force them to enter the customer list. Not that many people use it now as a habit but thought it will come soon... or is something new will definitely kill those code?
04-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Another large problem with QR codes is the need to be larger as the information they contain becomes more complex. QR codes containing more than 2-3 short words or information strings need to be large enough as to make them cumbersome on packaging/labels.
05-21-2013, 07:50 PM
(04-26-2013 11:45 PM)khrane Wrote:  Another large problem with QR codes is the need to be larger as the information they contain becomes more complex. QR codes containing more than 2-3 short words or information strings need to be large enough as to make them cumbersome on packaging/labels.

True, but that's why you create a mobile site to put the information on. And if the url is too long, use a link shortener.