Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Easy Way To Generate Traffic From Facebook!
08-21-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 12:28 AM by phinuss.)
Easy Way To Generate Traffic From Facebook!
Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd leave you guys with another helpful post. It's always my pleasure to give back to the Download WSO community so I wanted to share a method I use to generate traffic from Facebook. Although there are other sources that generate loads more traffic, Facebook is still a great source for targeted traffic when used correctly.

So here's how I generate traffic with Facebook...

First and foremost, I want to stress the fact that you should keep your personal FB page "PERSONAL". You should not be promoting or selling on your main profile page. Instead, join groups related to your niche and interact in the conversations within the groups.

While in the groups search for posts with a high number of comments and leave a comment as well. By doing this, everyone who left a comment on that post will be notified with your comment. If the post has 1000 comments then 1000 will receive a notification that you replied to the post. Thats a powerful method in its own! The key there is to provide valuable information and if possible leave a link in your comment. Similar to blog commenting to you'll be providing value to the members of the group.

One way to increase conversion rates here and build trust at the same time would be to link to Fan page or a page within the Facebook platform so people never have to leave the site and it makes them feel more comfortable.

If you want to supercharge things what you could do is use Facebook Ads. Use this to send highly targeted users to your fan pages and other pages and then from those pages you can direct the traffic to your own sites and products that you promote.

Hope you like this information. Hope it was hopeful to you.

Good luck Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: moneycloud , midgetninja112 , dsbm223 , SearchResults

08-21-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Easy Way To Generate Traffic From Facebook!
Thanks, very informative
 Thanks given by: leandros
08-23-2013, 04:40 AM
Could work. However that setting doesn't work with my FB. When I like a comment and someone answers to it later I don't get a notification.
08-23-2013, 03:30 PM
(08-21-2013 02:32 AM)AjAndCo Wrote:  Thanks, very informative

u welcome bro Big Grin
08-24-2013, 04:32 AM
This could be easy enough, I'll give it a shot. Helpful post; we'll see how it goes.
08-25-2013, 02:24 AM
(08-21-2013 12:28 AM)phinuss Wrote:  Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd leave you guys with another helpful post. It's always my pleasure to give back to the DP community so I wanted to share a method I use to generate traffic from Facebook. Although there are other sources that generate loads more traffic, Facebook is still a great source for targeted traffic when used correctly.

So here's how I generate traffic with Facebook...

First and foremost, I want to stress the fact that you should keep your personal FB page "PERSONAL". You should not be promoting or selling on your main profile page. Instead, join groups related to your niche and interact in the conversations within the groups.

While in the groups search for posts with a high number of comments and leave a comment as well. By doing this, everyone who left a comment on that post will be notified with your comment. If the post has 1000 comments then 1000 will receive a notification that you replied to the post. Thats a powerful method in its own! The key there is to provide valuable information and if possible leave a link in your comment. Similar to blog commenting to you'll be providing value to the members of the group.

One way to increase conversion rates here and build trust at the same time would be to link to Fan page or a page within the Facebook platform so people never have to leave the site and it makes them feel more comfortable.

If you want to supercharge things what you could do is use Facebook Ads. Use this to send highly targeted users to your fan pages and other pages and then from those pages you can direct the traffic to your own sites and products that you promote.

Hope you like this information. Hope it was hopeful to you.

Good luck Cool

"give back to the DP community" ???

N...Tongue

Hey Guest If you are facing a hurdle that needs attention then please contact montsa007, NOT ME... GOT IT? Tongue
08-28-2013, 01:22 AM
Thats a good piece of infomation.... thanks!
08-28-2013, 04:30 AM
will give it a shot. thanks!
01-08-2014, 12:47 PM
(08-23-2013 04:40 AM)wso4life Wrote:  Could work. However that setting doesn't work with my FB. When I like a comment and someone answers to it later I don't get a notification.

Same with me... and now I dont know how to remove this setting. Sad
01-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the share. Learned alot.