Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Is This "Content Locked" All About?
07-06-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: What Is This "Content Locked" All About?
Well, I strongly believe that it is good to thank the uploaders for their efforts. It's a matter of simple courtesy and etiquette. Thanks very much, the thread starter, for reminding us of our responsibilities!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-08-2013, 10:34 PM
YEP
I think the content locker is SPAM.
07-13-2013, 07:25 AM
It's the least you can do, when you grab something is to thank the uploader for his/her effort !
07-19-2013, 11:08 PM
content locker is not spam, its one of the to monetize content
08-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Once content is locked by the creator, the user who wants to access the locked content must either complete a survey or put in some kind of effort to unlock the content.
08-06-2013, 07:32 AM
I agree with what you are saying and I like it Smile
08-07-2013, 11:37 AM
I agree too Smile))))))))))))))
08-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Why does the site feel so dead? Does it have a Reg active member base?
Kinda don't feel welcome and with the lack of actual topics kinds "forces" people to spam.
Not much incentive to get people to stay other then DL but that really just leeching. I kinda have this same problem on my site I dabble in anime renders where we make members have to get 50 post over the years we relaxed that to 25....even still leechers will be leechers but we have this tight core active community that out of every 100 leechers we get 10-20 new solid members who contribute and stay tho of course we have other incentives and sections that are more tune to people actually wanting to be part of a community.
kinda can't see that here...
08-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Currently the forum feels kinda abandoned, i think most moderators are either on holiday or busy, I myself was posting regularly and uploading but at the moment only have time to do some housekeeping and kick out the spammers.

Unfortunately it seems like most folks are only interested in leeching and not being part of the community.

Such is life - I'm sure the owner , mods or some other useful contributor will be along shortly

Perhaps the last one out could close the door Smile
08-12-2013, 05:56 PM
(08-09-2013 09:43 AM)Hippititimus Greybeard Wrote:  Currently the forum feels kinda abandoned, i think most moderators are either on holiday or busy, I myself was posting regularly and uploading but at the moment only have time to do some housekeeping and kick out the spammers.

Unfortunately it seems like most folks are only interested in leeching and not being part of the community.

Such is life - I'm sure the owner , mods or some other useful contributor will be along shortly

Perhaps the last one out could close the door Smile
Sad to say most of us newbies are just itching to grab that locked content and bask in glory of having it Tongue