Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Is This "Content Locked" All About?
12-13-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: What Is This "Content Locked" All About?
Why do you need pointless virtual "thanks" to continue doing what you are doing? I would think that number of downloads would be the number of thankyous you actually recieved
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

01-09-2015, 01:22 AM
thanks
i think you are righr when you say Like I said in the title... What Is This "Content Locked" All About
02-02-2015, 06:07 PM
I agree, the thanks is quite useless
02-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Is it like the like on Facebook, where you just end up clicking it, in fear of the person who knows you've seen it, taking offence and defriending you?
02-07-2015, 03:51 AM
(03-25-2013 11:50 PM)montsa007 Wrote:  
(03-25-2013 03:56 AM)kalle7 Wrote:  It is a sad world when you need to force people to say a simple "thank you" for your efforts. But I guess that is the way the world is today... :o(

I see it the other way, members register on the forum (with an open link system), troll around threads, leech the hell out of the website and go to bed, not bothering to thank anyone for their efforts.
How cool would that be?
And add to that, some nasty kid downloads the file and sends an email to the hosting site which makes the link dead, that'd surely piss you off if you were eagerly waiting to download that file?

IMO, every coin has 2 sides, you're only seeing 1 side of it.
I totally agree... but its rather painful and cumbersome as well...
04-23-2015, 12:31 AM
I agree with @bangilz. I been posting and i still dont have access to anything. I also wanted to create a new post under "Photoshop & Images" but I'm not allowed to post. Not cool.
04-23-2015, 05:10 AM
(04-23-2015 12:31 AM)dsgnstudio Wrote:  I agree with @bangilz. I been posting and i still dont have access to anything. I also wanted to create a new post under "Photoshop & Images" but I'm not allowed to post. Not cool.

It looks like you were able to solve that problem by posting the apropriate amount of posts in the proper sections without using the

Introduction thread as that don't count toward you post total.

Well done... Now you only have to learn to usse the [hide] code (2nd from the right, padlock in top bar) when you are posting links.

N...Tongue

Hey Guest If you are facing a hurdle that needs attention then please contact montsa007, NOT ME... GOT IT? Tongue
04-24-2015, 03:50 PM
(02-25-2013 03:01 PM)montsa007 Wrote:  There's an extremely good secret hidden inside this code.
Thank me to see what it is XD.
Thanks narres for this thread, much needed as people are confusing clicking thank you for posting thank you in response.
Um... I thanked, and NOTHING showed...