Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ASK] Setting Up FB Fangates
03-16-2013, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 06:34 AM by Theta.)
[ASK] Setting Up FB Fangates
I'm setting up The Treasure Island System, got all the demo sites modified, now I'm starting to build the fan pages, thing is I normally don't go anywhere near FB as it changes too often and I don't want the tails wagging me... Angry

That being said, can you guys point me to one of the FB products that covers Fangates? or maybe just a quik tutorial here, I know how to make a Fan Page app but I've not a Fan Gate.

Thanks!

(03-16-2013 05:52 AM)Theta Wrote:  I'm setting up The Treasure Island System, got all the demo sites modified, now I'm starting to build the fan pages, thing is I normally don't go anywhere near FB as it changes too often and I don't want the tails wagging me... Angry

That being said, can you guys point me to one of the FB products that covers Fangates? or maybe just a quik tutorial here, I know how to make a Fan Page app but I've not a Fan Gate.

Thanks!

Code:
http://members.maxinsiders.com/members/wordpress-for-fanpage/wp4fp-https-settings/
I found WP4FP and the unlocked member site, this should doit
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

03-17-2013, 03:27 AM
RE: [ASK] Setting Up FB Fangates
I'm not aware of the latest f*ckbook sh*t as I'm not into the industry, from what I remember is there are apps that let you embed html codes and generate a custom FB page on the fly.
Alternatively if you want to know whats currently working on freakbook, head over the the farting, I mean warrior forum and look at the warriors for hire section, you'll see many semi naked chicks offering a facebook show for some dollars, that's how I used to know whats working and whats selling Smile

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Theta
03-22-2013, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 08:02 PM by montsa007.)
(03-16-2013 05:52 AM)Theta Wrote:  I'm setting up The Treasure Island System, got all the demo sites modified, now I'm starting to build the fan pages, thing is I normally don't go anywhere near FB as it changes too often and I don't want the tails wagging me... Angry

Thanks!

Thanks!

Code:
/members/wordpress-for-fanpage/wp4fp-https-settings/
I found WP4FP and the unlocked member site, this should doit

I found some information here that may help you out:

Code:
http://pamannmarketing.com/facebook-fan-gating-definitions-best-practices-how-tos-and-resources/
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 08:01 PM
^Pal, you need to code your links, it can screw up a lot of things!

Hey Guest, you need to contact me? - Feel free to PM me
The forum would be a dead place unless users post stuff on it, whatcha waiting for!?

Random User : montsa007, this nulled script has rats inside it!!
montsa007 - You get what you pay for mate Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user