Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to promote CPA offer
07-26-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: How to promote CPA offer
PPV, Facebook ads, mobile marketing, offline marketing, flyers, email marketing... So much to choose from Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-26-2013, 02:45 AM
You can try facebook marketing
07-26-2013, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013 05:43 AM by kafirbaz.)
There are many products for fb marketing which one is the most effective?

(04-15-2013 02:30 PM)momoola Wrote:  to make money with cpa marketin you need to think outside of the box and be creative don follow the croud doing the same is every body doing

This is so true. Most of the folks are using the same or with a little variation with hardly any result
07-27-2013, 03:36 PM
(07-26-2013 05:42 AM)kafirbaz Wrote:  There are many products for fb marketing which one is the most effective?

(04-15-2013 02:30 PM)momoola Wrote:  to make money with cpa marketin you need to think outside of the box and be creative don follow the croud doing the same is every body doing

This is so true. Most of the folks are using the same or with a little variation with hardly any result
Hi Kafirbaz,
there is no the "most effective" product... it is the marketing strategy that makes the product most effective. Take for instance, if you promote internet marketing product to cooking niche, definite this will not give you great result. Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising by Perry Marshall is a good book that you can read.
07-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Thanks for your comments.You have been very helpful.
08-02-2013, 11:05 AM
You can make quite a bit as long as you have a good email list. Consider finding an email harvester/crawler (a legit one) to find emails for you so you can start building your list.
09-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Nice thread... I have a list of cpa ad sites you can use to promote cpa offers... just have to find were i put them lol will make a post later... these are all paid sites that you can promote your cpa offers
09-02-2013, 05:18 AM
I'm starting up with Auto SMS System and using Interspire through texting. Still getting the kinks out of STMP but I think I can make some headway. Really need a good SMTP program or server. Currently on free hosting which is bitch but it has cron which allows for Interspire to prevail... I think.

Anyone who can help me with a better SMTP via my own internet (roadrunner), please PM me.
09-17-2013, 02:38 AM
I think some IMers are killing it and there is new wave of earning Cpa income through FB ads Promotion like FB ads cracked and stuff.
09-21-2013, 04:33 PM
(04-22-2013 08:18 AM)vergo Wrote:  Posting your CPA Links to facebook page then use content locker which should convert more of your visitors.
Hope it help.